- Powered sites-large & shady
- Clubhouse for groups/families
- On-suite toilet & showers
- On site accommodation
- Meating place
- Campfire areas - Campfires are permitted, with management discretion, in designated areas. Wood heaters can be hired for your own site and firewood supplied
- Walking track
- Beautiful beach nearby- no stingers or crocs
- Pet friendly - conditions apply, please call first
- Boat ramp
- Peaceful atmosphere
- Open space
- Dump point
Baffle Creek Caravan & Camping Park has great facilities to ensure your stay is enjoyable.
Large gas B.B.Q’s with undercover tables and benches.
Kiosk is available for all patrons with basic supplies - bait - ice.
Internal Boat Ramp
Concrete ramp or fish from the banks in the park.
Room to move, enough area for several games of football or cricket, all flat and grassy. Kangaroos are abundant and our Burdekin ducks are always roaming the park
Campfires are permitted with management's discretion in designated areas or bring your own brazier, pig, etc for your own site. Firewood supplied at $9 per bag or bring your own.
>> Things to do and see
Baffle Creek Caravan and Camping Park
1384 Coast Road Baffle Creek QLD 4674
Tel: +61 (0)7 4156 6421